Optic ready Firearm is chambered in .223/5.56 comes with a 16" Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel M4 contour barrel 1-8 twist , Forged Receivers, A2 Hand Guard, 6 position butt stock, A2 pistol grip, A2 Flash Hider, Anderson's proprietary 17-4 stainless steel match grade Trigger and Hammer, Standard Charging Handle, one thirty round magazine. All receivers, charging handles and buffer tubes are 7075 T6.
Specifications & Features:
- Caliber : 5.56 / .223
- Action : Semi-Automatic
- Magazine Capacity : 1-30 round
- Overall Length : 32 ½", 36 1/8" Extended
- Extended Barrel Length : 16" M4 Contour
- Rifling : 1-8 Twist
- Weight w/o Magazine : 6.2 lbs.
- Receiver : Forged 7075-T6
- Front Sight : Optic Ready
- Butt Stock : A2
- Grip : A2
- Forearm : A2 Hand Guard
- Flash Hider : A2
- Gas Block : Standard Height Railed
- This is a conventional weapon
- Made with finest components
- NOT RF85 treated
- Needs conventional lubrication
The purchaser of a hand gun must be 21 years of age or older. The purchaser is responsible for knowing his/her state and federal gun laws. Federal gun laws and regulations prohibits the transfer of a handgun to an out of state resident, therefore the "pick up in store" option is not avaliable to non Louisiana residents.
The purchaser of a long gun must be 18 years of age. The purchaser is responsible for knowing his/her state and federal gun laws.