- Dog Supplies
- Hunting Accessories
1) NO Game Proof Fences.
2) NO Phone-in entries.
3) Youth division will start at 15 and down.
4) ALL Disputes will be settled By Simmons’.
5) ALL Scores are B&C Green Score.
6) Non-Typical class is any deer with 15 non-typical inches or more.
7) All classes EXCEPT open must be killed within a 200 mile radius.
8) ALL entries must be killed in accordance with State Game Laws.
9) Any deer that places in the contest must be scored by Simmons’ employee.
10) Non-Typical & Open Division winners NOT eligible for Largest Deer Prize. Only their Division.
11) Antler beams and /or points can be measured only to the point where they were broken. Also, broken or split skull plates are ineligible.
12) Repaired beams or antler points cannot be measured.
13) NO MOUNTED OR BOILED MOUNTS ARE ELIGIBLE.
14) ALL SCORES & DECISIONS MADE BY SIMMONS’ ARE FINAL!