The Avery® Traditions Series of apparel is a tribute to rich waterfowling heritage. And, to no surprise, The Limited Edition 2019 design features the Legend of Claypool's Reservoir. The photograph, captured in 1956 by George Purvis, arguably remains one of the most iconic images in waterfowl hunting history. Framed and hung proudly on the walls of Duck Camps across the country. A tradition like no other.
Much like that fascinating, one-of-a-kind moment captured at Claypool's Reservoir over 60 years ago -- this Avery® Traditions 2019 design will only be available for a limited time, but its legacy will last forever. Capture your Limited Edition Legend of Claypool's Reservoir tee today.
- Limited Edition iconic design featuring the world-famous image of Claypool's Reservoir in 1956
- Printed on a Comfort Colors® brand blank
- 1 oz., 100% ring-spun cotton
- Soft-washed garment-dyed fabric
- Double-needle collar
- Single-needle left chest pocket with double-needle hem