Matte blue finish barrel and forged/machined steel receiver, bottom ejection, satin finish walnut, pump action.
Ready for the field. This BPS has a classic look with a satin finished walnut stock, a matte blued barrel with a ventilated rib. The receiver is also matte blued and looks good with the dark barrel. It has a 3" chamber and top tang safety.
Unique to the BPS is its bottom feed and ejection port. Shells are loaded and ejected from the bottom, leaving one less port for dirt and debris to enter the action. Likewise, a left-handed shooter won't end up ejecting empty hulls into their face. Combined with the top tang safety, this gun is truly ambidextrous.
RECEIVER Forged and machined steel - Matte blued finish
BARREL Ventilated rib
ACTION Bottom ejection - Dual steel action bars - Top-tang safety
STOCK Satin finish walnut
FEATURES Three Invector-Plus choke tubes with 12 and 20 - Three Standard Invector choke tubes with 16, 28 and .410 - Inflex recoil pad on 12 gauge model - Silver colored front bead sight
IDEAL USAGE Hunting/Sporting Clays
- Item Number - 012284304
- UPC - 023614677079
- Gauge - 12 Ga
- Chamber Length - 3"
- Barrel Length - 28"
- Overall Length - 48 3/4"
- Length of Pull - 14 1/4"
- Drop at Comb - 1 5/8"
- Drop at Heel - 1 7/8"
- Weight - 7 lbs 11 oz
- Magazine Capacity - 4, 2 ¾" Shells
- Rib Width - 5/16
- Barrel Finish - Satin Blued
- Stock Finish - Satin
- Wood Grade - Grade I
- Chokes Included: Full, Modified, Improved Cylinder
- Receiver Finish - Satin Blue
- Dura Touch Finish - No
- Chamber Finish - Chrome Plated Chamber
- Front Sight - Silver Bead
- Choke System - Invector-Plus Flush
- Barrel Material - Steel
- Stock Material - Black Walnut
- Recoil Pad - Inflex 1, Small
- Checkering - Cut 18 LPI
- Sling Swivel Studs - None
- Receiver Material - Steel
- Trigger Finish - Gold Plated
- Trigger Guard Finish - Matte Black
- Magazine Type - Tubler
- Trigger Material - Alloy
- Trigger Guard Material - Alloy
- Trigger Guard Engraving - Buck Mark in Black
The purchaser of a hand gun must be 21 years of age or older. The purchaser is responsible for knowing his/her state and federal gun laws. Federal gun laws and regulations prohibits the transfer of a handgun to an out of state resident, therefore the "pick up in store" option is not avaliable to non Louisiana residents.
The purchaser of a long gun must be 18 years of age. The purchaser is responsible for knowing his/her state and federal gun laws.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm: p65warnings.ca.gov