Regular price: $1,199.99...you save $200.00!
PLEASE NOTE: If the customer provides the FFL for the order firearms usually ship in 5-7 business days. If we have to contact the FFL and obtain the license please expect 7-14 days processing time. Send all FFLs to FFL@SIMMONSSG.COM
NEW for 2019 - Composite Max stock with fully adjustable comb, spacers for adjusting length of pull, stainless fluted heavy sporter barrel, threaded muzzle brake with 5/8"-24 TPI suppressor threads, extended bolt handle.-- SCOPE NOT INCLUDED
Max Range. The popularity of long-range target shooting and longer range hunting has more shooters honing their ammunition and rifle set up to help ensure that their shot at a once-in-a-lifetime trophy finds its mark. The new Max stock found on select Browning X-Bolt rifles is designed to help improve your shooting confidence by offering the adjustments necessary to use the optics you want and get the repeatable fit you need.
- Composite Max stock offers an adjustable comb to dial-in eye-to-scope alignment
- Black and gray textured stock finish
- Stainless steel, fluted heavy sporter barrel for long-range accuracy
- Muzzle brake with 5/8"-24 TPI suppressor threads (thread protector included)
- Extended bolt handle
- 1/4" and 1/2" length of pull spacers included
- Three swivel studs for sling and bipod use
- Item Number - 035438282
- UPC - 023614679301
- Action Length - Short Action
- Caliber - 6.5 Creedmoor
- Barrel Length - 26"
- Overall Length - 46 1/8"
- Length of Pull - 13 3/4"
- Drop at Comb - Adj
- Drop at Heel - Adj
- Weight - 8 lbs 3 oz
- Magazine Capacity - 4
- Twist Rate - 7"
- Barrel Finish - Satin Gray
- Stock Finish - Black Gray Splatter
- Receiver Finish - Matte Black
- Chamber Finish - Polished
- Barrel Material - Stainless
- Barrel Contour - Heavy Sporter
- Stock Material - Composite
- Recoil Pad - Inflex 2, Large
- Pistol Grip Cap - None
- Checkering - Textured Grip Panels
- Sling Swivel Studs - Matte Blued
- Receiver Material - Steel
- Trigger Finish - Gold Plated
- Bolt Slide Finish - High Gloss
- Magazine Type - Detachable
- Trigger Material - Alloy
- Trigger Guard Material - Alloy
- Trigger Guard Engraving - Buck Mark in Gold
- Floor Plate Material - Composite
- Drilled and Tapped for Scope - Yes
The purchaser of a hand gun must be 21 years of age or older. The purchaser is responsible for knowing his/her state and federal gun laws. Federal gun laws and regulations prohibits the transfer of a handgun to an out of state resident, therefore the "pick up in store" option is not avaliable to non Louisiana residents.
The purchaser of a long gun must be 18 years of age. The purchaser is responsible for knowing his/her state and federal gun laws.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm: p65warnings.ca.gov