PLEASE NOTE: If the customer provides the FFL for the order firearms usually ship in 5-7 business days. If we have to contact the FFL and obtain the license please expect 7-14 days processing time. Send all FFLs to FFL@SIMMONSSG.COM
Offering the performance advantages that have defined Christensen's bolt action rifles, the Ridgeline series are very light weight (6.3 - 6.7-lbs.), durable, and are guaranteed to be capable of sub-MOA accuracy. They're available in an array of cartridges, so if your hunt takes you to far-off places on foot then there will still be a Ridgeline chambered in something up the task.
Ridgeline rifle features include:
- 6.3 - 6.7-lbs. total weight
- Christensen Arms 416 Stainless Steel Billet Receiver
- Enlarged Ejection Port
- Match-Grade Trigger (2.5-3.5 lb.)
- Billet Aluminum Machined Bottom Metal With Hinged Floor Plate
- Improved Bolt Release
- Spiral-fluted, nitride-treated bolt with twin lugs and M16-style extractor, and fluted bolt knob
- Christensen Arms 416R Stainless Steel Aerograde Carbon Fiber Wrapped, Light Target-profile Barrel, with adjustable, removable brake (stainless steel), free-floated and threaded at the muzzle (includes stainless steel thread protector)
- Compatible with standard Rem 700 bases
- Christensen Arms Carbon Fiber Composite Sporter Stock, with Limbsaver recoil pad and swivel sling studs
- Caliber: .300 Win Mag
- Weight: 6.7 lbs
- Rifle Overall Length: 45.5"
- Action: Christensen Arms Stainless Steel Bolt Action
- Trigger: 3-Way Adjustable Match Trigger
- Rifle Barrel Length: 26"
- Rifle Barrel Twist: 1:10"
- Barrel Thread Pitch 5/8"-24tpi
- Rifle Stock: Green w/ Black and Tan Webbing, Carbon Fiber Stock
- Scope Mount: Compatible with Remington 700 Bases
- Magazines Included: 1
- Iron Sights No
- Caliber or Gauge: .300 Win Mag
- Handedness Right Hand
- Item Condition New
- Product Type Rifles
- UPC 810651028519
- MPN CA10299-215413
The purchaser of a hand gun must be 21 years of age or older. The purchaser is responsible for knowing his/her state and federal gun laws. Federal gun laws and regulations prohibits the transfer of a handgun to an out of state resident, therefore the "pick up in store" option is not avaliable to non Louisiana residents.
The purchaser of a long gun must be 18 years of age. The purchaser is responsible for knowing his/her state and federal gun laws.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm: p65warnings.ca.gov