Hornady's Critical Defense ammunition is loaded in nickel-plated cases for increased visibility in low-light situations. Premium low flash propellants deliver proven performance, even in very short-barreled handguns, and won't disrupt your vision. Reliable expansion and dependable terminal performance can be counted on for concealed carry and personal protection. The patented FTX bullet expands reliably and resists clogging when fired through heavy clothing and utilizes Flex Tip technology which eliminates the clogging and inconsistency.
- Brand Hornady
- Category Centerfire Handgun Rounds
- Caliber 9mm Luger
- Model Critical Defense
- Bullet Weight 115 gr
- Rounds Per Box 25
- Casing Material Nickel-Plated Brass
- Application Performance,Protection
- Boxes Per Case 10
- Bullet Type Flex Tip eXpanding
- Muzzle Energy 332 ft lbs
- Muzzle Velocity 1140 fps
Many of our images are stock photos from the manufacturer and may not necessarily represent the actual item. Please read the title and description carefully before purchasing.
- You must be 18 to purchase long gun ammunition & 21 for hand gun ammunition.
- We cannot accept returns on ammunition for safety reasons.
- Make sure you use the correct ammunition in your gun.
- Check your local laws and regulations before purchasing ammunition.
- The purchaser is responsible for knowing his/her state laws and restrictions.
- All ammunition is considered hazardous and will be shipped ground, contiguous 48 states only. A street address is required for delivery.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm: p65warnings.ca.gov