The Daniel Defense V7 is the first rifle in the DDM4 lineup to feature the M-LOK attachment technology with the Daniel Defense MFR XS 15.0 rail. Built around a cold hammer forged barrel, it has a DD improved flash suppressor to reduce flash signature. The mid-length gas system provides smooth and reliable cycling under any condition and reduces both perceived recoil and wear on moving parts. A free-floating MFR XS 15.0 hand-guard offers incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense. The M-LOK attachment points that run along 6 positions and an uninterrupted 1913 picatinny rail on top, have plenty of room for the sights, optics, and accessories the user may require. The rifle is finished off with the rugged and comfortable Daniel Defense buttstock and pistol grip. This 5.56 model has a 16" barrel and Daniel Defense Rattlecan finish; a hybrid paint scheme which blends Daniel's proprietary Tornado and Mil Spec + Cerakote finishes.
|6 Position w/SoftTouch Overmolding
|7075 T6 Aluminum
|None, Optic Ready
|Chrome Moly Vanadium
|Barrel Length Range
|16" to 16.99"
|6 lbs to 6.99 lbs
|Stock Finish Group
|Metal Finish Group
|Manufacturer Part Number
The Daniel Defense DDM4v7 is a top quality AR 15 that's ready to take on any task! Whether you need a patrol rifle, varmint gun or competition rifle the DDM4v7 is up to the challenge. Constructed around a cold hammer forged chrome moly vanadium 16" government profile barrel with a 1:7 twist, this rifle is built for extreme accuracy. The barrel is chrome lined magnetic particle inspected and threaded 1/2x28 TPI with a DD improved flash suppressor.
This DDM4v7 features an M-LOK compatible Daniel Defense Modular Freefloat Rail XS 15" Handguard. The MFR XS 15.0 handguard gives you fantastic weight savings, superb cooling, excellent ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability that you demand from Daniel Defense. Modular and adaptable, the DDM4v7 may be the perfect all around rifle platform!
Specifications and Features:
- Daniel Defense DDM4v7 02-128-02267-047
- AR15 Semi Automatic Rifle
- 5.56 NATO accepts .223 Remington
- 32 Rounds
- 16" Cold Hammer Forged CMV Government Profile Barrel
- Free Float Chrome Lined and MP Tested with 1:7 Twist
- Threaded Muzzle 1/2x28 TPI with DD Flash Suppressor
- Mid-Length Direct Impingement Gas System
- Pinned Low Profile Gas Block
- Mil-Spec CNC Machined 7075-T6 Aluminum Upper Receiver with M4 Feed Ramps
- Chrome Lined M16 BCG, MP Tested with Properly Staked Gas Key
- Mil-Spec CNC Machined 7075-T6 Aluminum Lower Receiver with Flared Mag Well
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum DD MFR XS 15.0 M-LOK Compatible Handguard
- DD 6 Position Collapsible Buttstock with Soft Touch Overmolding
- DD Pistol Grip with Soft Touch Overmolding
- Overall Length 32.25 to 35.625
- Weight 6.2 lbs
- Rattlecan Cerakote Finish
The purchaser of a hand gun must be 21 years of age or older. The purchaser is responsible for knowing his/her state and federal gun laws. Federal gun laws and regulations prohibits the transfer of a handgun to an out of state resident, therefore the "pick up in store" option is not avaliable to non Louisiana residents.
The purchaser of a long gun must be 18 years of age. The purchaser is responsible for knowing his/her state and federal gun laws.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm: p65warnings.ca.gov
PLEASE NOTE: If the customer provides the FFL for the order firearms usually ship in 5-7 business days. If we have to contact the FFL and obtain the license please expect 7-14 days processing time. Send all FFLs to FFL@SIMMONSSG.COM