For more flexibility on the hunt, the compact Alpha 10 handheld can be used on its own, connected to your compatible smartphone or connected to other Garmin dog tracking collars (sold separately).
When you're on the move, this compact GPS device won't weigh you down.
Know your dog's location, wherever the hunt takes them.
Always on the go? Mount Alpha 10 in your truck or anywhere else to keep it close.
It's up to you. Use Alpha 10 on its own or with your other dog tracking collars.
See your dog's location from the driver's seat of your truck or even from your wrist.
Stay on the hunt for longer with up to 1 week of battery life (40 hours of use).
- DIMENSION 2.3 x 4.8 x 1.1" (5.8 x 12.1 x 2.9 cm); dimensions do not include antenna
- DISPLAY SIZE 1.8" (45 mm) diagonal
- DISPLAY RESOLUTION 128 x 128 pixels
- DISPLAY TYPE sunlight-readable, monochrome, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- 5.6 oz (160 g) with standard antenna and spine mount attached
- BATTERY TYPE rechargeable internal lithium-ion; nonreplaceable
- BATTERY LIFE
- up to 1 week (40 hours of use)
- WATERPROOF IPX7
- INTERFACE microUSB™
- HIGH-SENSITIVITY RECEIVER yes (GPS and Galileo)
- COMPASS Yes (tilt-compensated 3-axis)
- Two-way Radio Features
- FREQUENCY BAND MURS
- RANGE TT and T Series, 9 miles; TT mini and T mini Series, 4 miles
- Outdoor Applications
- COMPATIBLE WITH GARMIN EXPLORE™ APP
- GARMIN EXPLORE WEBSITE COMPATIBLE
- CONNECTIONS WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY
- yes (BLUETOOTH® Low Energy and ANT+®)
- Track storage: up to 10 days