12-inch Chartplotter Is All-in-1 Solution
- 12-inch color display with keypad interface and multifunction control knob
- High-sensitivity internal 10 Hz GPS and GLONASS receiver
- Fully network capable for Garmin Marine Network and NMEA 2000® plus NMEA 0183 support
- Supports optional BlueChart® g2 Vision® HD charts for Auto Guidance and other premium navigation features
GPSMAP 1222 is designed for cruisers, sailors and sailing racers who need the advanced all-in-1 solution provided by our 10-inch keyed chartplotter. Features a large, bright screen coupled with a quick and easy-to-use keypad interface with user-programmable keys and a multifunction control knob.
Complete Network Sharing
- Garmin Marine Network support allows sharing of sonar, maps, user data, dome or open-array radar, IP cameras and Panoptix™ sonar among multiple units. Includes NMEA 2000 network connectivity and NMEA 0183 support for autopilots, digital switching, weather, FUSION-Link, VHF, AIS and other sensors.
Built-in ANT® Connectivity
- Enjoy built-in ANT wireless connectivity directly to quatix® marine watch, Garmin Nautix™ in-view display, gWind™ Wireless 2 transducer, GNX™ Wind marine instrument and wireless remote controls.
The Ultimate Connected Boating App
- Built in Wi-Fi gives you access to the free all-in-one ActiveCaptain™ app, so you can manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere. It creates a simple yet powerful connection between your compatible mobile device and your Garmin chartplotter, charts, maps and the boating community. Wherever you are, you'll have unlimited access to your cartography, the ability to purchase new maps and charts and access to the Garmin Quickdraw™ Contours Community. Stay connected with smart notifications on your chartplotter screen. You can also plan a trip or prefish a lake, and ActiveCaptain will automatically sync with your chartplotter. Even get notifications for software updates, and decide when to download them on your device.
Heading, Position Refreshed 10 Times per Second
- Fast, responsive built-in 10 Hz GPS and GLONASS receiver refreshes your position and heading 10 times each second to make your movement on the screen more fluid. It makes dropping up to 5,000 accurate waypoints -- and finding your way back to them -- quick and easy.
Upgrade to Our Best Maps on the Water
- Two SD™ card slots provide expandable memory for accessory map purchases, such as LakeVü HD, LakeVü HD Ultra, BlueChart® g2 HD or BlueChart® g2 Vision® HD, which adds Garmin patented Auto Guidance¹ and other great features.
Built-in SailAssist Features
- To help you gain a wind-maximizing competitive edge, your chartplotter features a pre-race guidance page that shows your virtual starting line along with data fields showing laylines, time to burn before the start and a race timer that can be synchronized across all your networked Garmin GPS products. In addition, other supported sailing features include an enhanced wind rose, heading and course-over-ground lines, set and drift, true and apparent wind data and more.
GPX Waypoints Transfer
- If you have waypoints, tracks or frequently used routes stored on another manufacturer's GPS product -- or on a Garmin handheld device -- it's easy to transfer those items to your new Garmin chartplotter via industry-standard GPX software formatting.
- PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS: 14.1" x 8.9" x 2.7" (35.8 x 22.6 x 6.9 mm)
- DISPLAY SIZE: 10.3" x 6.4"; 12.1" diagonal (26.2 x 16.3 cm; 30.7 cm diagonal)
- DISPLAY RESOLUTION: 1280 x 800 pixels
- DISPLAY TYPE: WXGA display
- WEIGHT: 5.2 lbs. (2.34 kg)
- WATER RATING: IPX7
- MOUNTING OPTIONS: Bail or flush
- POWER CONSUMPTION: Max power usage at 10 Vdc: 34.8 W; Typical current draw at 12 Vdc: 2.2 A;Max current draw at 12 Vdc: 2.9 A
- ANTENNA: Internal or external over NMEA 2000
- RECEIVER: 10 Hz high-sensitivity
- GARMIN MARINE NETWORK™ PORTS: 2
- PRELOADED MAPS: None
- ACCEPTS DATA CARDS 2 SD™: cards
- WAYPOINTS: 5,000
- TRACK LOG: 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
- ROUTES: 100