Unique Gravity Forward Design shifts the hunter's center of gravity forward making climbing more balanced and less fatiguing.
- Creates an angle of entry that removes the feeling of falling
- No more knee bump
- Parallel steps reduce fatigue and allow the user to start his or her ascent or descent with either foot
- Wave cut C channel design steps are wider and longer providing superior traction
- Angle of entry reduces fatigue while hanging treestands
- Minimal assembly - no tools required
The precise forward angle improves safety and reduces fatigue while ascending and descending.
Double spaced serrated ladder rungs provide maximum traction in wet and slippery conditions.
A solid all-steel construction stabilizes every step.