TREAD LIGHTLY. HUNT CONFIDENTLY.
Built from a proud tradition of innovation, the Alphaburly Pro is our premium hunting boot. Combining high quality, scent-free rubber with naturally insulating neoprene, the Alphaburly Pro fears nothing. Not the cold. Not the harsh terrain. Not the challenges of a grueling hunt. It features a thick cushioning EVA midsole for added comfort. An embossed liner for better air circulation. And an adjustable rear gusset for the perfect fit.
- Style 376021
- Weight 5.2 lbs per pair
- Height 18"
- Insulation 800G Thinsulate Ultra
- Camo Pattern Realtree Max-5
- Traction Best for Mud, Snow
- Footbed EVA
- Lining Waterproof
- Manufacturing Imported
- Toe Protection Plain Toe
- Built with hand-laid premium, natural rubber over insulating neoprene for durability, flexibility and complete waterproof protection.
- Quick drying and moisture wicking, our jersey knit liner will keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- Built with waterfowlers in mind, the Realtree MAX-5 camo pattern is strategically designed to blend into marshes, open fields, and flooded timber.
- With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- Durable, neoprene gusset accommodates different calf sizes and makes it easy to slide the boot on and off.
BURLY PRO OUTSOLE
- Our unique tread pattern gives you the traction to move through demanding terrain while chamfered edges keep you fast on your feet by shedding the mud and muck.