No need to choose between a hard and soft case for your crossbow; now you can have both. Plano's hybrid Stealth™ Crossbow Case features a fabric-coated exterior that's lightweight for easy transport, with an EVA-molded, structured base for ultimate durability and superior protection. This design is ideal for drop-in crossbow storage, and even has a quick-release buckle closure for grab-and-go style hunting. More advanced features abound inside: crossbow secures with high-density foam and tie-down straps, leaving enough space for the quiver to remain attached and an accessory compartment under the stock. Fits most standard crossbows up to 37.5" length and 18.75" axle-to-axle.
- Lightweight, durable EVA construction provides easy transport and exceptional protection
- Top-access design for effortless loading and unloading
- Stores crossbow with or without quiver attached
- High-density foam and tie-down straps securely hold crossbow in place
- Interior compartment for additional gear storage
- Easy-glide zippers for easy open/close
- Buckled closure for grab-and-go style hunting
- Hook-and-loop straps customize interior quiver storage
- Dual carry options via padded shoulder strap or comfortable grip handle
- Fits most standard crossbows (max length 37.5"; uncocked axle-to-axle 18.75")
- EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS: 39" x 23" x 12.5"
- INTERIOR DIMENSIONS: 37.5" x 21.5" x 11"
- FOAM TYPE: Flat
- BOW TYPE: Crossbow