High speed, yet low recoil
ARX technology bullets
Ruger Self Defense ARX ammunition is precision-engineered with advanced materials in the development laboratory of PolyCase Ammunition and loaded to SAAMI specifications. ARX ammo achieves extreme performance in a cutting-edge design. Ruger ARX Ammunition is on-target to revolutionize the self-defense ammunition industry. ARX bullets are engineered for maximum hydraulic displacement and terminal energy transfer to targets. The copper/ polymer blend bullets are designed to perform in a wide range of firearms, including suppressed weapons. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Cartridge 40 S&W
Grain Weight 97 Grains
Quantity Please select
Muzzle Velocity 1410 Feet Per Second
Muzzle Energy 428 Foot Pounds
Bullet Style Fluted
Bullet Brand And Model PolyCase ARX
Lead Free Yes
Case Type Brass
Configuration (10 Boxes of 20)
Many of our images are stock photos from the manufacturer and may not necessarily represent the actual item. Please read the title and description carefully before purchasing.
- You must be 18 to purchase long gun ammunition & 21 for hand gun ammunition.
- We cannot accept returns on ammunition for safety reasons.
- Make sure you use the correct ammunition in your gun.
- Check your local laws and regulations before purchasing ammunition.
- The purchaser is responsible for knowing his/her state laws and restrictions.
- All ammunition is considered hazardous and will be shipped ground, contiguous 48 states only. A street address is required for delivery.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm: p65warnings.ca.gov