Trail Thermal Imaging Sights are designed for the use on hunting rifles both in the nighttime and in the daylight in inclement weather conditions to see through obstacles hindering detection of targets. Unlike the image intensifier tube based night vision riflescopes, thermal imaging sights do not require an external source of light and are not affected by bright light exposure. Trail sights from Pulsar have a wide range of applications including night hunting, observation and terrain orientation, search and rescue operations.
Pulsar is an industry pioneer that designs cutting edge products for hunting, law enforcement, and personal security. As a premier manufacturer, Pulsar positions itself by creating the best optics, software, and features available on the market.
- User-friendly interface
- Three operating modes - City, Forest, Identification
- Three calibration modes - Manual, Semi-automatic, Automatic
- Built-in 3-axis accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer
- 13 electronic reticles
- Functional and ergonomic design
- Quick Detach Mount is available for a simple configuration change