If you've never stood in the sweat-line at 4:00am waiting to draw a duck blind on public grounds, then you should question your "waterfowling die-hardedness". The Refuge Runner Decoy Bag is built for just that. Features deluxe padded backrest with padded shoulder straps and waist belt, all positioned perfectly on the bag so it doesn't hit the back of your legs when walking. One side has a compartment for a spinning wing decoy and poles while the other has a pocket for your shotgun. Additional features include multiple cinch straps to tighten your load for stability or to reduce the volume of the bag for carrying less decoys, large gate mouth opening for easy stuffing, and tough, durable construction for years of abuse.
- Deluxe padded backrest
- - Padded shoulder straps and waist belt
- - Compartment for spinning wing decoy poles
- - Compartment for your shotgun
- - Multiple cinch straps to tighten your load or to reduce the volume of the bag
- - Large gate mouth opening for easy stuffing
- - Tough, durable construction
- Holds approximately 18-24 decoys
- Dimensions: 24x12x38"