The Sig Cross was designed and built from the ground up at the Sig Sauer research and development facilities in New Hampshire with the input of hunters, military snipers and elite long-range shooters. The Cross rifle was created to meet the demands of both precision long-range shooting and extreme back country hunting. The rifle features the lightest, most portable rifle in its class, folding precision-style stock, one piece receiver for increased accuracy, 2 Stage adjustable match trigger and a free floating M-LOK handguard. Designed and built in the USA.
- Manufacturer: Sig Sauer
- Model: Cross
- UPC: 798681630288
- SKU: CROSS30816BFLC
- Width: 0.0000
- Length: 36.5300
- Height: 0.0000
- Weight: 6.8000
- Action: Bolt
- Barrel Description: Precision Stainless Steel Taper-Lok
- Barrel Finish: Brushed Stainless
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Length Range: 16" to 16.99"
- Barrel Type: Stainless
- Caliber: 308 Win
- Capacity: 5+1
- Finish: Brushed Stainless
- Finish/color: First Lite Cipher
- Grip Type: Folding
- Grips: Black Polymer
- Hand: Right
- Handguards: M-LOK Free Float
- Includes: Magazine
- Magazine: 1 5 rd.
- Metal Finish Group: Natural Camouflage
- Muzzle: Threaded
- Oal: 26"-36.50"
- Receiver Finish: First Lite Cipher Armakote
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Safety: Manual
- Sights: None, Optic Ready
- Stock Description: Sig Precision Adjustable & Folding
- Stock Finish: First Lite Cipher Armakote
- Stock Finish Group: Natural Camouflage
- Stock Material: SYNTHETIC
- Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24 tpi
- Trigger: Two-Stage Match
- Twist: 1:10"
- Weight: 6.50 LBS
- Weight Range: 6 lbs to 6.99 lbs
PLEASE NOTE: If the customer provides the FFL for the order firearms usually ship in 5-7 business days. If we have to contact the FFL and obtain the license please expect 7-14 days processing time. Send all FFLs to FFL@SIMMONSSG.COM
The purchaser of a hand gun must be 21 years of age or older. The purchaser is responsible for knowing his/her state and federal gun laws. Federal gun laws and regulations prohibits the transfer of a handgun to an out of state resident, therefore the "pick up in store" option is not avaliable to non Louisiana residents.
The purchaser of a long gun must be 18 years of age. The purchaser is responsible for knowing his/her state and federal gun laws.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm: p65warnings.ca.gov