The M400 TREAD is an optics ready, aluminum frame rifle. TREAD features a 16" stainless steel barrel with a free-floating M-LOK handguard, a single-stage polished/hard-coat trigger, ambidextrous controls, a Magpul™ SL-K 6 position telescoping stock, a mid-length gas system, and is available in 5.56 NATO.
- Action: Direct Impingement
- Action Type: Semi-Auto
- Caliber: 223 Remington/5.56 NATO
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Capacity: 30+1
- Mag Type: AR-15
- Trigger: Single Stage Position/Hard-Coat
- OAL: 30.8"
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Stock Description: 6-Position SL-K
- Metal Finish: Black Hardcoat Anodized/Stainless Steel
- Receiver Material: 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Sights: None, Optic Ready
- Barrel Description: Stainless Steel Free-Floating
- Twist: 1:8"
- Hand: Right
- Stock Finish: Synthetic
- Manufacturer Part Number: RM400-16B-TRD
The purchaser of a hand gun must be 21 years of age or older. The purchaser is responsible for knowing his/her state and federal gun laws. Federal gun laws and regulations prohibits the transfer of a handgun to an out of state resident, therefore the "pick up in store" option is not avaliable to non Louisiana residents.
The purchaser of a long gun must be 18 years of age. The purchaser is responsible for knowing his/her state and federal gun laws.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm: p65warnings.ca.gov