The M400 TREAD is an optics ready, aluminum frame rifle. TREAD features a 16" stainless steel barrel with a free-floating M-LOK handguard, a single-stage polished/hard-coat trigger, ambidextrous controls, a Magpul™ SL-K 6 position telescoping stock, a mid-length gas system, and is available in 5.56 NATO.
The TREAD branded accessories include:
- M-LOK handguard with lightening cuts to reduce weight, available in 13" and 15" lengths;
- 3 chamber compensator;
- Ambidextrous charging handle made of aircraft grade aluminum and a dual roll pin design;
- ROMEO5 optic featuring a 2MOA dot with ten illumination settings, MOTAC, and 50k battery life;
- Flip-up front and rear iron sights that are easy to install, adjustable, and deploy quickly;
- M-LOK front sight adapter with co-witness height made of lightweight aluminum;
- Multiple configurations of M-LOK grip kits made of high strength polymer;
- Factory upgraded flat blade, single stage trigger.
Action: Direct Impingement
Action Type: Semi-Auto
Caliber: 223 Remington/5.56 NATO
Barrel Length: 16"
Mag Type: AR-15
Trigger: Single Stage Position/Hard-Coat
Weight: 7 lbs
Stock Description: 6-Position SL-K
Metal Finish: Black Hardcoat Anodized/Stainless Steel
Receiver Material: 7075 T6 Aluminum
Sights: None, Optic Ready
Barrel Description: Stainless Steel Free-Floating
Stock Finish: Synthetic
Manufacturer Part Number: RM400-16B-TRD
The purchaser of a hand gun must be 21 years of age or older. The purchaser is responsible for knowing his/her state and federal gun laws. Federal gun laws and regulations prohibits the transfer of a handgun to an out of state resident, therefore the "pick up in store" option is not avaliable to non Louisiana residents.
The purchaser of a long gun must be 18 years of age. The purchaser is responsible for knowing his/her state and federal gun laws.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm: p65warnings.ca.gov
SHIPPING RESTRICTION: In compliance with Proposition 65, we are not able to ship to the state of California: www.p65warnings.ca.gov