The Smith & Wesson M&P has a reinforced polymer chassis, superior ergonomics, ambidextrous controls, and proven safety features. In designing the M&P, Smith & Wesson considered the needs of military and law enforcement from every conceivable angle, so the M&P is the standard in reliability when your job is to serve and protect and your life is on the line. The M&P Shield M2.0 is slim, lightweight, and easy to conceal. It features aggressive grip texture for enhanced control, crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull, patented take-down lever and sear deactivation systems, and an optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim. This model features an integrated Crimson Trace red laser, one 6-round mag and one 7-round with extended grip, white-dot sights, and a manual safety.
- Model: M&P
- UPC: 022188875140
- SKU: 12087
- Width: 7.0000
- Length: 12.0000
- Height: 2.5000
- Weight: 2.3000
- Accessories: 2 Mags
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Barrel Description: 3.3"
- Barrel Length: 3.30"
- Barrel Length In Inches: 3.3000
- Barrel Length Range: 3" to 3.99"
- Barrel Type: Stainless Steel
- Caliber: .45ACP
- Capacity: 7Rd
- Description: Crimson Trace Laser
- Dimension: 2.45 X 6.95 X 12.30
- Finish: COLORED
- Finish/color: Black
- Frame Color: Black
- Frame Finish: Black
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Grip Material: POLYMER
- Grips: Black Polymer
- Hand: Right
- Magazine: 2 / (1) 6 rd. & (1) 7 rd.
- Magazine Capacity: 6.0000
- Number Of Magazines Included: 2.0000
- Oal: 26.40"
- Safety: Manual Thumb
- Series: Shield M2.0 Crimson Trace Laser
- Sight Configuration: 3 Dot White
- Sight Style: Contrast
- Sights: Fixed Sights
- Size: Compact
- Slide Description: Black Armornite Stainless Steel
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Stock: Polymer Frame / Polymer Grips
- Type: Striker Fired
- Type Action Function: SEMI-AUTO
- Type Of Sights: F
- Weight In Ounces: 23.2000
The purchaser of a hand gun must be 21 years of age or older. The purchaser is responsible for knowing his/her state and federal gun laws. Federal gun laws and regulations prohibits the transfer of a handgun to an out of state resident, therefore the "pick up in store" option is not avaliable to non Louisiana residents.
The purchaser of a long gun must be 18 years of age. The purchaser is responsible for knowing his/her state and federal gun laws.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm: p65warnings.ca.gov