The Directional High Gain antenna is the leading signal solution to achieve improved signal connection. It is designed to specifically pull signals from the cell tower which you can find by rotating the antenna and monitoring the received signal until peak reception is achieved. The signal will increase the signal reception from 8dBi to 10dBi. In addition to the signal improvement brought by the antenna itself, included is a 12' cable that allows the antenna to be placed significantly higher which can also have dramatic improvements in reception. The white composite housing may be painted to reduce its visibility using standard, nonmetallic, spray paint. The included mounting bracket is designed to attach to round piping but is easily modified to mount on a wide variety of surfaces.
- 12-foot cable that can be mounted high in trees, poles or buildings
- Improves signal in low-quality areas
- Universal mounting options
- Repaintable surface (non-metallic paints only)
- Model Number: ATN-GSM-411