The Secretary Series II was built for those seeking a world class, exquisitely designed, yet functional safe. Crafted with thick, 11-gauge steel and an interior organizational door panel, the Secretary II 30" provides the security you need and the safe, storage solution you've been searching for. And with a 90-minute fire rating (at 1200°F) the Secretary II 30 offers excellent protection should a fire occur.
The deluxe, gray velour interior, including three adjustable shelves, provides a luxurious area to rest your valuables and smaller firearms. While the 1.25" steel bolts, full seam welds and S&G® digital lock make sure only YOU can get into your safe. Unless, of course, you give someone permission.
Petite in size, yet mighty in strength - and quite an efficient use of space, the Secretary II 30 is perfect for those looking to secure smaller assets such as passports, jewelry, paperwork, and/or handheld firearms.
All of this in a an artfully crafted, compact package. Ideal for modest sized homes, apartments, offices (yes, we had to spell that out), and any other area where a small but mighty safe may be of use. The Secretary II 30 is also great for areas where a concealable safe may be needed.
Backed by SureLock Security's Lifetime Replacement Program - the Secretary Series Gun Home and Office Safe offers reliable protection to safely secure your valuables.
SECRETARY II 30 FEATURES
- PN: 37000130
- Exterior dimensions: 30.25" H x 24.25" W x 20" D
- Interior dimensions: 21" L x 16" W x 26" H
- Weight: 312 lbs
- 90-Minute fire rating (at 1400°F)
- 11-Gauge steel
- Includes 5 active locking bolts and 4 dead bolts
- 8 Total bolts
- 1.25" Bolt size
- Full seam welds
- Two shelf adjustable interior
- White exterior, textured
- Deluxe grey velour interior
- Interior organizational door panel
- S&G® electronic lock
- LED lighting
- Power outlet
- Guaranteed for a lifetime
SecuRamBasic Electronic Safe Lock
- Up to 2 codes
- Manager code
- User code
- Features a rugged chrome construction
- Every SecuRam lock undergoes a 2,000 cycle quality management program before it leaves the manufacturing facility
- Battery operated (9 volt)
- UL Listed