The lightest, narrowest, and fastest version in our long line of successful Turbo models, the Turbo M1 super light crossbow features a radically narrow, 9-inch wide bow assembly powered by VX-5™ inverted cams that elongate the power-stroke and increase rotation. The Turbo M1 is available with the optional ACUdraw PRO silent cocking device that makes cocking effortless, the Turbo M1 sends arrows down-range with pin-point accuracy at lightning speeds up to 380 feet-per-second.
- Optics: TenPoint Pro-View Scope mounted on a machined aluminum 7/8-inch Fixed Dovetail Mount
- Cocking Device: ACUdraw PRO
- Quiver: 3-Arrow Instant Detach Quiver
- Arrows: Three TenPoint Pro Elite 400 carbon arrows with 100-grain practice points
- Length (w/o foot stirrup) 32.5"
- Width Axle-to-Axle (uncocked/cocked) 14" / 9"
- Power Stroke 14"
- Weight (w/out accessories) 6.4 lbs.
- Speed/KE: Pro Light Carbon Arrow (370-grains) 380 FPS / 119 FP KE
- Speed/KE: Pro Elite 400 Carbon Arrow (400-grains) 370 FPS / 122 FP KE
- Speed/KE: EVO-X CenterPunch Carbon Arrow (445-grains) 350 FPS / 121 FP KE
- Draw style Forward Draw