CCI is excited to offer this high quality value line of ammunition which utilizes a less expensive aluminum case. Aluminum cases are not reloadable so you don't have to worry about picking them up and the range. They can be recycled as easily as aluminum cans. The cases are made from heat-treated aircraft grade aluminum and the use of quality bullets and reliable primers are a staple of this cartridge. Blazer Aluminum offers you affordable priced ammo that is ideal for target shooting, training and tons of plinking. Spend less on practice shooting with Blazer Aluminum exclusively from CCI.
CCI Blazer Aluminum Ammunition Specifications and Features:
- CCI 3597
- 10mm Auto
- 200 Grain Full Metal Jacket
- Heat Treated Aircraft Grade Aluminum Cases
- Quality Bullets
- Reliable Primers
- Affordable Priced for Practice Shooting
- Muzzle Velocity: 1050fps
- Muzzle Energy: 490 ft/lbs
- Performance data derived from industry test barrels: provided for reference
- Velocities from production firearms may vary
- Uses: Target Shooting, Training, and Pinking
- 50 Rounds
Do not use in carbine style firearms. Use in Carbine rifles can result in firearm damage and/or serious injury.
Many of our images are stock photos from the manufacturer and may not necessarily represent the actual item. Please read the title and description carefully before purchasing.
- You must be 18 to purchase long gun ammunition & 21 for hand gun ammunition.
- We cannot accept returns on ammunition for safety reasons.
- Make sure you use the correct ammunition in your gun.
- Check your local laws and regulations before purchasing ammunition.
- The purchaser is responsible for knowing his/her state laws and restrictions.
- All ammunition is considered hazardous and will be shipped ground, contiguous 48 states only. A street address is required for delivery.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm: p65warnings.ca.gov