The patent-pending Pulsefire is the ultimate compact, lightweight, fully handheld flamethrower that sends a blast of fire 25 feet away with the press of a button. Not legal in CA or MD. See FAQ for details.
Instantly generate a stream of fire with the press of a button.
- Fill it like any other outdoor tool. With the system off, unscrew the cap and pour in gasoline or a gas/diesel mixture. When the battery gets low, take it out and charge it or swap in a spare to keep bringing the heat.
25+ FOOT REACH
- Send a stream of fuel and flames up to 25 feet* with the press of a button and the standard nozzle.
- Constructed primarily of aluminum, the Pulsefire is compact and easy to handle - only 6.5 lb empty.
OVER 4 MINUTES OF FIRE
- available with the optional 3.3 gallon Pulsefire Backpack Kit; 27 second standard capacity.
LOW POWER PROTECTION
- When you reach about 10.5 volts, the system will temporarily disable the trigger, letting you know it's time to charge or change the battery.
QUICK CHANGE BATTERY
- Easy thumbscrew access to the battery compartment lets you charge or swap out your battery in seconds.
- Interchangeable nozzles support various performance requirements or California law compliance.
- Length: 24.8in
- Width: 85in
- Weight: 6.5 lbs
- Ignition: High frequency electric spark
- Default Nozzle: 0.72" solid stream
- Typical Reach: > 25ft
- Fuel Capacity: 0.35 gal
- Compatible Fuel: Gasoline, gasoline-diesel mixture
- Primary Materials: Aluminum, Viton, brass
- Finish: Powder coat
- Battery: 200 mAh 3-cell rechargeable lithium