Fort Scott Munitions TUI ammo is a match grade bullet made of solid copper and engineered to Tumble Upon Impact providing devastating stopping power. While designed as precision ammo for rifle hunters, our multi-patented TUI technology also make them ideal rounds for home and self-defense or law enforcement.
- Brand Fort Scott Munitions
- Category Centerfire Rifle Rounds
- Caliber 6.5 Creedmoor
- Model TUI
- Bullet Weight 123 gr
- Rounds Per Box 20
- Casing Material Brass
- Application LE,Home Defense
- Bullet Type Solid Copper Spun
- Muzzle Energy 2093 ft lbs
- Muzzle Velocity 2768 fps
Many of our images are stock photos from the manufacturer and may not necessarily represent the actual item. Please read the title and description carefully before purchasing.
- You must be 18 to purchase long gun ammunition & 21 for hand gun ammunition.
- We cannot accept returns on ammunition for safety reasons.
- Make sure you use the correct ammunition in your gun.
- Check your local laws and regulations before purchasing ammunition.
- The purchaser is responsible for knowing his/her state laws and restrictions.
- All ammunition is considered hazardous and will be shipped ground, contiguous 48 states only. A street address is required for delivery.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm: p65warnings.ca.gov