The number of days in which the field life of your game camera or feeder is extended will be dependent on model and the installation location of the Power Panel. Exposing the Power Panel to direct sunlight for majority of the day will result in the greatest increase in charge rate and, as a result, extend field life. The 5 ft. cord allows the Power Panel to be placed free of branches/leaves and features a metal conduit to resist damage from varmints.
Alkaline or lithium batteries should be installed in your Micro Game Camera when using the Power Panel. Rechargeable batteries should NOT be used in the Micro Game Cameras with this Power Panel.
Moultrie Feeder kits require installation of a 6V 5 amp rechargeable battery in conjunction with the Power Panel. The power panel helps keep the feeder kit battery charged.
Moultrie recommends charging battery before using for the first time.
- 1480 mAh lithium
- 5 ft. UV-resistant cord
- Metal conduit on cord protects against varmint damage
- 1/4" x 20 thread mounts
- Built-in loop for a Python™ lock cable (lock not included)
- *Performance will vary depending on user settings and environmental conditions
- Amorphous solar panel with built-in 1480 mAh lithium battery extends battery life for fewer trips to the tree or feeder
- Weather resistant shell adjusts for perfect angles
- All mounting hardware and tree strap included
- Compatible with 6V Moultrie Micro Series game cameras and Moultrie feeder kits
- Not compatible with 12V Moultrie game cameras