PMC Bronze Self Defense ammunition is commercially produced at the Poongsan factory in South Korea. The quality and dependability built into the Starfire line of ammunition is incorporated throughout the PMC Bronze line of Self Defense ammunition. All PMC ammo passes through a rigorous inspection process to ensure you receive a quality round that will go bang when you pull the trigger. This particular line of Bronze features a truncated soft point which is designed to provide you with rapid expansion and excellent penetration on soft targets. The TC-SP round is recommended for anything from hunting all the way up to self defense. You will be hard pressed to find a more economical round to meet all your hunting/defensive needs.
- .44 Remington Magnum
- 240 Truncated Soft Point
- Brass cased
- Muzzle velocity: 1497 fps
- Muzzle energy: 1194 ft/lbs
- Uses: Hunting or Self Defense
Many of our images are stock photos from the manufacturer and may not necessarily represent the actual item. Please read the title and description carefully before purchasing.
- You must be 18 to purchase long gun ammunition & 21 for hand gun ammunition.
- We cannot accept returns on ammunition for safety reasons.
- Make sure you use the correct ammunition in your gun.
- Check your local laws and regulations before purchasing ammunition.
- The purchaser is responsible for knowing his/her state laws and restrictions.
- All ammunition is considered hazardous and will be shipped ground, contiguous 48 states only. A street address is required for delivery.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm: p65warnings.ca.gov
- 44 Rem Mag