This MicroPrism is part of the SLx optics line. SLx optics built the reputation for innovation, reliability and value. All SLx optics undergo rigorous field-testing during development to best serve you in any environment.
The SLx 3x MicroPrism is an all-new advanced optical system that combines the compact, lightweight size of a microdot with the durability and precision of a 3x magnified optic. The SLx 3x MicroPrism offers 13 illumination settings with AutoLive® motion-sensing on/off technology and multiple night vision compatibility options.
Weighing under 8oz, the SLx 3x MicroPrism is smaller and lighter than many red dot sights, though its crystal-clear glass and 3x magnification offer improved precision at distance. Even in close-quarters, the optic's wide field-of-view and forgiving eye relief make it easy to snap on target.
Because the SLx 3x MicroPrism uses an etched reticle with adjustable diopter, the user will always have a clear, crisp reticle image, even if they have severe astigmatism. When set to max illumination, the MicroPrism reticle is fully daylight bright. For low-light, this optic offers 3 different NV-compatible settings, accommodating any ambient light level. Paired with the AutoLive® motion-sensing illumination technology, this optic provides an exceptionally long runtime at any brightness setting.
This package also includes the new ruggedized mounting system with industry standard mini-prism footprint, guaranteeing reliability and zero retention through heavy use and adverse conditions. Out of the box, this mount can be set for 8 different mounting heights and configurations, ensuring compatibility with any rifle system.
- FDE finish
- 13 Illumination settings + 3 NightVision; Highest settings are Daylight Bright
- AutoLive motion-sensing on/off battery saving technology
- Length: 2.95" Weight: < 8 oz.
- Etched Reticle, perfect answer for astigmatism and works without illumination
- Wide Field of View (38.0 ft @ 100 yds), excellent for CQB situations
- 80 MOA W/E Adjustments; .25 MOA Click Value
- 8 Mounting Height Options (incl. AC & L1/3 heights, see next page for details)
- Uses One CR2032 Battery (Included)
- Lens Covers also included; ARD option sold separately
- Lifetime Warranty