The M&P M2.0 pistol, the newest innovation to the respected M&P polymer pistol line. Designed for personal, sporting, and professional use, the M&P M2.0 delivers an entirely new platform, introducing innovative features in nearly every aspect of the pistol, including trigger, grip, frame, and finish. Highlights of the M&P M2.0 pistol include an extended stainless-steel chassis and high grip to barrel bore axis ratio for reduced muzzle rise and faster aim recovery. The M&P M2.0 pistol further improves performance with a fine-tuned, crisper trigger, lighter pull and a tactile and audible reset. The pistol, available in three calibers, includes an aggressively-textured grip and four interchangeable palmswell inserts for optimal hand-fit and trigger reach. The striker-fire, semi-automatic polymer pistol is available in matte black or FDE - Flat Dark Earth - finishes, and includes two magazines, a limited lifetime warranty and a lifetime service policy.
- SKU 11678
- Model M&P®40 M2.0™ Compact Tritium Night Sights Thumb Safety Law Enforcement Only
- Caliber 40 S&W
- Capacity 13+1
- Safety Manual Thumb Safety
- Length 7.25
- Front Sight Tritium Night Sight
- Rear Sight Tritium Night Sight
- Action Striker Fire
- Grip Polymer
- Barrel Material Stainless Steel - Armornite® Finish
- Slide Material Stainless Steel - Armornite® Finish
- Frame Material Polymer
- Barrel Length 4" (10.2 cm)
- Weight 25.3 oz.
- Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
- Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach - S, M, ML, L.
- Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
- New M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
- Tactile and audible trigger reset.
- Accurate 1 in 10" twist M&P M2.0 barrel.
- Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing.
- Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
The purchaser of a hand gun must be 21 years of age or older. The purchaser is responsible for knowing his/her state and federal gun laws. Federal gun laws and regulations prohibits the transfer of a handgun to an out of state resident, therefore the "pick up in store" option is not avaliable to non Louisiana residents.
The purchaser of a long gun must be 18 years of age. The purchaser is responsible for knowing his/her state and federal gun laws.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm: p65warnings.ca.gov
PLEASE NOTE: If the customer provides the FFL for the order firearms usually ship in 5-7 business days. If we have to contact the FFL and obtain the license please expect 7-14 days processing time. Send all FFLs to FFL@SIMMONSSG.COM