The XOP X2 Climbing Stick is designed for all your technical and ultralight hunting endeavors. Its large 10" step and increased stand-off ensure the performance required on your most epic missions. Featuring a minimalist design, X2 offers aider ready attachments holes, integrated step traction, and XOP's standard fast strap button. Entirely modular, the X2 climbing stick can be optimized according to your needs.
- 5" stand off
- V-bracket bites solid on the tree
- Compact and may be locked together stacked or side by side with the XOP Slide Lock system
- Durable, abrasion-resistant anodized finish
- Integrated aider attachment points
- 10" step width offers plenty of standing room
- Ultralight 7075 aluminum construction
- XOP steel fast strap button
- ASTM tested cam straps with DWR water proofing and UV treatment for improved weather resistance
- Weight Rating: 350 lbs
- Step to Step: 17"
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Fits Trees: 6" to 23"
- Safe Climbing Height: 12'
- Quantity: 4