WHO QUALIFIES: LAW ENFORCEMENT, MILITARY, FIRE, JUDICIAL, MEDICAL, AVIATION
Answering the call for superior ballistic performance in a short, adaptable platform Springfield Armory is proud to announce the Hellion. Featuring a "bullpup" configuration where the action is located behind the trigger, the Hellion features an overall length of just 28.25-inches while still possessing a 16" barrel. The Hellion sports ambidextrous controls that work in concert with a reversible case ejection system, allowing it to be easily fired from either shoulder. The result? A 5.56mm that combines portability with performance.
Springfield Armory has strong connections to those that serve both our nation and its citizens. And with its FIRSTLINE program, it has a new way to thank them for their service. This program, open to a wide range of qualified professionals, is designed to offer a select listing of Springfield Armory firearms at discounted pricing in a simple, streamlined process. The select list of firearms includes 37 specific models and variants, and all pistols offered in the line come with three magazines. The products offered in the FIRSTLINE program come from the Hellcat, 1911, XD, SAINT, Hellion and M1A families of firearms.
- SWORN LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS - including Federal, State, County & City. also includes retired LE officers with "retired" credentials (LE department picture ID front & back)
- CORRECTIONS OFFICERS, INCLUDING PAROLE AND PROBATION OFFICERS - (agency picture ID front and back)
- LE ACADEMY CADETS - (Enrollment documentation from the academy)
- STATE LICENSED ARMED SECURITY OFFICERS - Must be employed by a state-licensed company (company picture ID - front and back)
- FIREFIGHTERS & VOLUNTEER FIREFIGHTERS - (Agency picture ID - front and back) Certifications alone do not qualify.
- EMT'S AND PARAMEDICS - (Agency picture ID - front and back) Certifications alone do not qualify.
- MILITARY PERSONNEL - Including Reservists and National Guard (w/ ID.) Also includes retired military with "retired" credentials. (Military picture ID - front and back)
- HONORABLY DISCHARGED VETERANS - (DD214 and driver's license) Excluded contractors and civilian employees.
- COURT JUDGES - (employment ID - front and back)
- PROSECUTORS - (employment ID - front and back)A
- COMMERCIAL PILOTS - (commercial airline ID required)
- FEDERAL FLIGHT DECK OFFICERS - (commercial airline ID required)
- CALIBER: 5.56x45mm NATO (.223 REM)
- COLOR: Black
- BARREL: 16" CMV, Melonite®, 1:7
- FRONT SIGHT: Integrated Flip-Up, Elevation Adjustable
- REAR SIGHT: Integrated Flip-Up w/ 5-Position Aperture, Windage Adjustable
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: Proprietary, Melonite®
- GAS SYSTEM: 2-Position Adjustable, Short Stroke Piston
- HANDGUARD: Polymer, M-Lok®
- STOCK: 5-Position Adjustable w/ Cheek Riser
- MUZZLE DEVICE: 4-Prong Flash Hider
- CHARGING HANDLE: Ambidextrous, Non-Reciprocating
- SAFETY SWITCH: Ambidextrous
- GRIP: BCMGUNFIGHTER™ Mod 3
- MAGAZINES: (1) 30-Round Magpul PMAG Gen M3
- WEIGHT: 8 lbs
- LENGTH: 28.25" - 29.75"
The purchaser of a hand gun must be 21 years of age or older. The purchaser is responsible for knowing his/her state and federal gun laws. Federal gun laws and regulations prohibits the transfer of a handgun to an out of state resident, therefore the "pick up in store" option is not avaliable to non Louisiana residents.
The purchaser of a long gun must be 18 years of age. The purchaser is responsible for knowing his/her state and federal gun laws.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm: p65warnings.ca.gov
PLEASE NOTE: If the customer provides the FFL for the order firearms usually ship in 5-7 business days. If we have to contact the FFL and obtain the license please expect 7-14 days processing time. Send all FFLs to FFL@SIMMONSSG.COM