WHO QUALIFIES: LAW ENFORCEMENT, MILITARY, FIRE, JUDICIAL, MEDICAL, AVIATION
The SAINT® Victor .308 packs inimitable .30-caliber power into a maneuverable package weighing a mere 7.8 lbs. A free-float 15" aluminum handguard and Accu-Tite™ receiver tensioning system make this SAINT the solution for hunting and security applications. The nickel boron-coated flat trigger enhances responsiveness, while the premium bolt carrier group thrives at high round counts. A top-quality lightweight 16" barrel moves quickly yet still groups well.
Springfield Armory has strong connections to those that serve both our nation and its citizens. And with its FIRSTLINE program, it has a new way to thank them for their service. This program, open to a wide range of qualified professionals, is designed to offer a select listing of Springfield Armory firearms at discounted pricing in a simple, streamlined process. The select list of firearms includes 37 specific models and variants, and all pistols offered in the line come with three magazines. The products offered in the FIRSTLINE program come from the Hellcat, 1911, XD, SAINT, Hellion and M1A families of firearms.
- SWORN LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS - including Federal, State, County & City. also includes retired LE officers with "retired" credentials (LE department picture ID front & back)
- CORRECTIONS OFFICERS, INCLUDING PAROLE AND PROBATION OFFICERS - (agency picture ID front and back)
- LE ACADEMY CADETS - (Enrollment documentation from the academy)
- STATE LICENSED ARMED SECURITY OFFICERS - Must be employed by a state-licensed company (company picture ID - front and back)
- FIREFIGHTERS & VOLUNTEER FIREFIGHTERS - (Agency picture ID - front and back) Certifications alone do not qualify.
- EMT'S AND PARAMEDICS - (Agency picture ID - front and back) Certifications alone do not qualify.
- MILITARY PERSONNEL - Including Reservists and National Guard (w/ ID.) Also includes retired military with "retired" credentials. (Military picture ID - front and back)
- HONORABLY DISCHARGED VETERANS - (DD214 and driver's license) Excluded contractors and civilian employees.
- COURT JUDGES - (employment ID - front and back)
- PROSECUTORS - (employment ID - front and back)A
- COMMERCIAL PILOTS - (commercial airline ID required)
- FEDERAL FLIGHT DECK OFFICERS - (commercial airline ID required)
- CALIBER: .308 WIN (7.62x51mm NATO)
- COLOR: Black
- BARREL: 16" LW Profile CMV, Melonite®, 1:10
- SIGHTS: Low Profile Spring-Loaded Adjustable Flip-Up
- UPPER RECEIVER: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum, Type III Hardcoat Anodized, Forward Assist
- LOWER RECEIVER: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum, Type III Hardcoat Anodized, Accu-Tite™ Tension System
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: .308 BCG w/ 9310 Steel Bolt, HPT/MPI, Melonite®
- GAS SYSTEM: Direct Impingement Mid-Length, Pinned Adjustable Gas Block
- HANDGUARD: Aluminum Free Float w/ SA Locking Tabs, M-Lok
- STOCK: BCMGUNFIGHTER™ Mod 0
- TRIGGER: Nickel Boron Coated Flat GI
- MUZZLE DEVICE: SA Muzzle Brake
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: Mil-Spec
- RECEIVER END PLATE: QD
- BUFFER ASSEMBLY: Carbine "H" Heavy Tungsten Buffer
- CHARGING HANDLE: GI Style
- SAFETY SWITCH: Single Side
- TRIGGER GUARD: Integral to Receiver
- GRIP: BCMGUNFIGHTER™ Mod 3
- MAGAZINES: (1) 20-Round Magpul PMAG Gen M3
- WEIGHT: 7 lbs 11 oz
- LENGTH: 34.5" - 37.75"
The purchaser of a hand gun must be 21 years of age or older. The purchaser is responsible for knowing his/her state and federal gun laws. Federal gun laws and regulations prohibits the transfer of a handgun to an out of state resident, therefore the "pick up in store" option is not avaliable to non Louisiana residents.
The purchaser of a long gun must be 18 years of age. The purchaser is responsible for knowing his/her state and federal gun laws.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm: p65warnings.ca.gov
PLEASE NOTE: If the customer provides the FFL for the order firearms usually ship in 5-7 business days. If we have to contact the FFL and obtain the license please expect 7-14 days processing time. Send all FFLs to FFL@SIMMONSSG.COM